NethServer release 6.7
- Shorewall is the new default firewall: it’s now possible to create a red interface without installing an extra package, the system will be able to NAT and routing out of the box. The firewall web interface has been moved to nethserver-firewall-base-ui package.
- Web interface for password policy is now part of nethserver-directory
- Italian language has been removed from ISO, it’s now an optional package
- SSLv2, SSLv3 and old insecure ciphers are disabled by default
- Upstream updates from CentOS 6.7
- All updates from 6.6: http://dev.nethserver.org/projects/nethserver/issues?query_id=60
Manual upgrade from 6.6¶
The system can be upgraded from the command line.
Make sure the system is fully updated:
yum localinstall http://mirror.nethserver.org/nethserver/nethserver-release-6.7.rpm
Clean up yum cache and run update again:
yum clean all && yum update
Finally, reboot the system (optional).