Bandwidth monitor (ntopng)¶
ntopng is a powerful tool that allows you to analyze real-time network traffic. It allows you to evaluate the bandwidth used by individual hosts and to identify the most commonly used network protocols.
- Enable ntopng
- Enabling ntopng, all traffic passing through the network interfaces will be analyzed. It can cause a slowdown of the network and increase system load.
- The port where to view the ntopng web interface.
- Password for ‘admin’ user
- Admin user password. This password is not related to the NethServer admin password.
- Interfaces on which ntopng will listen to.