This package can be installed before or after any user provider like nethserver-dc and nethserver-directory.
If nethserver-dc or nethserver-directory are installed, the nethserver-nextcloud-save event will automatically enable all local users.
The package does the following:
- create default database credentials: user nextcloud and password stored in
- add trusted domains to use with web access
- create default credentials for web login: user “admin” and password “Nethesis,1234”
- set english as the default language
- set the user data directory as
The configuration is stored inside the
configuration db, under the
TrustedDomains: list of trusted domains added to Nextcloud config file
After installation the application is accesible using the following credentials:
- User: admin
- Password: Nethesis,1234
Please, remember to change the default password after the first login!
The Nextcloud backup includes the configuration file and all data of the users:
The database is automatically saved by
occ command, PHP 5.6 should be enabled inside the environment.
su - apache -s /bin/bash -c "source /opt/rh/rh-php56/enable; cd /usr/share/nextcloud/; php occ ldap:show-config"