Nextcloud provides universal access to your files via the web, your computer or your mobile devices wherever you are. It also provides a platform to easily view and synchronize your contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all your devices and enables basic editing right on the web.
- preconfigure Nextcloud with MariaDB and default access credential
- integration with NethServer system users and groups
- automatic backup data with nethserver-backup-data tool
The installation can be done through the NethServer web interface. After the installation:
- open the url https://your_nethserver_ip/nextcloud
- use admin/Nethesis,1234 as default credentials
- change the default password
All users configured inside any user provider (see Users and groups) can automatically access the NextCloud installation. After the installation a new application widget is added to the NethServer web interface dashboard.
Trusted domains are a list of domains that users can log into. Default trusted domains are:
- domain name
- ip address
To add a new one use:
config setprop nextcloud TrustedDomains server.domain.com signal-event nethserver-nextcloud-update
To add more than one, concatenate the names with a comma.