HA (High Availability)¶
This service is packaged inside
The only supported scenario is a two node cluster in active-passive mode.
This package configures:
- a DRBD storage in Primary/Secondary mode, the block device is formatted using ext4 and is mounted only on master node
- Corosync and pacemaker
- A virtual IP on green interface
- clustering is done using pacemaker and corosync
- configuration tools are
- service data are stored inside a DRBD storage
- DRBD resource is named
- System names are fixed: ns1 for primary node, ns2 for secondary node
ha key is saved inside the
configuration database and should be
the same on both nodes.
ClusterName: cluster name used for Corosync, if blank a hash of virtual the virtual IP will be used
DrbdDisk: device where DRBD is stored, default is
VirtualIP: virtual ip for clustered services
VirtualMask: virtual netmask for clustered services, default is
STONITH and resource fencing¶
The cluster mys t be configured for both STONITH and resource fencing. Resource fencing is already configured at DRBD level using Corosync Redundant Ring Protocol.
STONITH fencing must be set using
pcs command line tool.