See also SOGo.
- Enable CalDAV and CardDAV
- CalDAV allow users to access and share calendar data on a server. CardDAV allows users to access and share contact data on a server.
- Enable Microsoft ActiveSync
- ActiveSync is a mobile data (email, calendar, task, contact) synchronization app developed by Microsoft.
- Allow Users to add other IMAP accounts
- Allow users to add other IMAP accounts that will be visible from the SOGo Webmail interface.
- List of users with administrative privileges over all the user datas.
- Several different types of notifications(email-based) are available. Activate them according your needs.
- Make SOGO reachable only from this domain(FQDN)
- SOGo is per default accessible from all server’s virtualhosts, If you specify a domain name here, SOGo will be usable only from this domaine name.
- Number of workers
- This is the amount of instances of SOGo that will be spawned to handle multiple requests simultaneously. You should have at least one worker per activesync device connected.
- Maximum time in second
- Parameter used to set the maximum amount of time, in seconds, SOGo will wait before doing an internal check for data changes (add, delete, and update).