The web interface is the main configuration method for NethServer. The main goal is to hide the system configuration complexity behind a simple and clear interface.
It runs on a special httpd instance and is accessible at:
https://your_server/server-manager (if nethserver-httpd module is installed).
Nethgui framework is provided with a set of components and basic classes to quickly build a modern web user interface. Its main goals are:
- provide a simplified API for coding, localizing and realizing the web user interface and behaviour for project:NethServer based products.
- perform user authentication and authorization;
- offer test facilities to help module testing and debugging.
- Object-oriented and embeddable
- Plugin support
- REST-aimed architecture
- Almost no external dependencies
- User roles
- AJAX driven HTML5 Widget library
- Compatible with console-based and mobile browsers
NethServer Web User Interface is built upon Nethgui framework.